Droid pro deleted 3 months worth of pics

Discussion in 'Software' started by workman87, Feb 14, 2013.

1. workman87

workman87 Private E-2

Alright so I had to get a replacement phone from verizon. They sent the same phone, I made sure everything was backed up on my sim card first but once I activated my new phone I noticed that 3 months worth of pictures were deleted. NOT all of them. It was from OCT until JAN (the day I activated the new phone). I accepted that I wouldn't get my pictures back. BUT I just had to get yet another replacement phone. Upon activating this one my pictures are now gone from OCT until now. ANY ideas? Verizon has no idea as they said my phone should automatically store all my data on my sim, so where is it? lol I'm only concerned because my kids Christmas and birthday pictures are now gone. help?

2. peterfrancisco

peterfrancisco Private E-2

It feels really bad when your most precious thing that is your memories get lost, i wanted to know that did you replace the phone from verizon and if not then reboot your phone hope these will help you.

Florida LLC formation

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds