drwtsn.32.log???/ memory performance

Discussion in 'Software' started by JakeD, May 6, 2007.

1. JakeD

JakeD Corporal

I've got a problem MGs.

Average Sunday afternoon, ran all anti-spyware programs, disk cleaners, you know the usual. Well then i went and defraged, i use AusLogics. Ran fine, though usually it only takes like 3 min to defrag it, this time it was taking forever. I realized it was defraging one big program: drwtsn32.log. Took about a half an hour to defrag that whole thing. Wasn't sure what it was so i did research and found out that it starts automatically when an application error occurs. Is this right??? Not sure. Well it finished defraging and it found about 1000 fragmented files, little higher than usual but not bad. But the report said that i had defraged +19%. I was like "whoah", first time its ever been that high.

So I was curious. Went to PC Pitstop, ran full test and found a problem. Says that I have an "unusual low memory performance". Heres what it said: "Memory performance of this system 6650 megabytes per second, is significantly lower than average. Systems with the same processor and amount of memory typically perform at a level of 8988 MB/s".

Don't know what problem I have, or if the drwtsn32.log is related to the problem PC Pitstop found. Need some help here MGs. Thx :major
    Running XP
    Media Center SP2
    HP Compaq Presario
    AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor
    3800+
    985 MHz, 960MB of Ram

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds