DVD Burning of D-9 D/L Disks

Discussion in 'Software' started by SirToadiePoet, Jan 12, 2009.

1. SirToadiePoet

SirToadiePoet Private E-2

After expending 20+ D/L DVD (D-9) in vain attempts to get a copy, I thought that being not the smartest acorn on the tree, I would turn to the experts. I have a valid DVD burner capable of burning DVD's in formats of D-5 as well as D-9 disks. There has never been a problem in burning D-5 formats or even CD's. When utilizing a D-9 format I get a out of memory error and failure. I am beginning to suspect that some of the older versions of programs I own such as Nero 6, do not recognize Chapters that exceed .99 GB. I suspect that there are programs that now easily recognize the larger Chapters and that though my Driver appears to be current, it may actually have a firmware modification I cannot find. I have always found the MajorGeek Forums to be a great tool for previous research on problems, so now since I have found no Info regarding this, present it for suggestions.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds