dvd shrink and nero conflicting with each other

Discussion in 'Software' started by shofanda, Aug 12, 2008.

1. shofanda

shofanda Private E-2

I have dvd shrink 3.2 and Nero express 7.0 I have used these together before with no problems. but for some reason dvd shrink began taking over 8 hours to back up movies that previously only took 20 minutes or so. i uninstalled Nero, the problem with DVD shrink went away. I re-installed nero, the problem came back.. Ive done this twice with the same results. so without nero I can back up dvd's at a fast rate, but cant burn them without re-installing and then un-installing nero every time.. HELP?

Andy

2. mcsmc

mcsmc MajorGeek

3. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

Lots of help can be found HERE at the DVD Shrink help page. There's links to several how-to guides and a few different forums that should be able to address your problems.
    Good luck!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds