DVDFlick

Discussion in 'Software' started by Blueone, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Blueone

Blueone Corporal

After downloading it, I can't install it and also can't delete it. I found an uninstaller and removal program but wanted to fly this problem by Major Geeks first. The uninstaller is called the "perfect uninstaller".

2. LoneW0lf

LoneW0lf Private E-2

Have you tried revo unistaller?

3. Blueone

Blueone Corporal

Nope, I haven't tried anything yet.

4. LoneW0lf

LoneW0lf Private E-2

http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html
    Get the freeware one as it`s free and it`ll do the job, once you download it,and you open the program itself, right click on the program you don`t want and try a normal uninstall, there`s a few to choose from i usually choose the bottom one to completely get rid of leftover parts of that program, though it is abit dangerous if that program is linked to something else as it can effect the program it`s linked to.
    Choose whatever one you want (click next,follow on screen instructions),and if it doesn`t uninstall it properly, go back to the main screen with all the icons, right click on the program icon and try a 'forced uninstall'.

5. Blueone

Blueone Corporal

Thanks, I'll give it a look.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds