dx9 and dx10

Discussion in 'Software' started by Foulic, Jan 5, 2009.

1. Foulic

Foulic Private E-2

so i was just wondering if you play a game that is compatible with dx10 does dx10 cause less stress to the system over dx9? i'm just asking cause i remember a video for tigerdirect stating that games designed for dx10 work better with dx10 than the dx9 games did with dx9.

2. Anon-15281db623

Anon-15281db623 Anonymized

Dx10 is an improvement over Dx 9 and it allows you to see more eye goodies provided your graphics hardware can handle it. While it might be more efficient, the extra graphics and features it supports demand more from your system. If you have the Dx 10 features turned on, your system will take more of a hit, then with them turned off.

3. whoay35

whoay35 Private First Class

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds