Easeus partition master free

Discussion in 'Software' started by BILLMCC66, Aug 17, 2011.

1. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Easeus partition master Profree

If anyone needs a good partition tool it is free just for today Wednesday 8/17/2011 at Giveaway of the day.

Just Google "giveaway of the day"

Last edited: Aug 17, 2011
  2. Tueur

Tueur Sergeant Major

Cool! I have used the home edition which is free but if there is a copy of the professional version going free then Im down with that!:)

Thank you!

3. BILLMCC66

BILLMCC66 Bionic Belgian

Your welcome
    I have had the Pro version for some time now (i got it last time it was free)

4. Earthling

Earthling Interplanetary Geek

Me too, version 6, this is version 9, so thanks for the heads up Bill :)

5. theefool

theefool Geekified

6. Maccapen

Maccapen Private E-2

Yesterday I had a job to do I wanted to transfer 2 partitions from an old ATA drive of 300 gig to my brand new 2 tb drive which I bought for $60 from MSY Melbourne.
    I came to Majorgeeks to check out the free software for copying drives and partitions. I downloaded the free version of EaseUS ToDo Backup 3 with some skepticism at its claims to copy any drive including the C (boot) drive from within windows while it was running.
    The whole process took a couple of hours but true to its claims I copied both partitions including the Win 7 partition while doing other things in windows. I then merely turned off my computer unplugged the old drive and it restarted on the new. Was I wrapped.
    All that was left to do was to go into disk manager and enlarge the D partition to fill the new drive I can recommend this software.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds