Editing a picture for a background

Discussion in 'Software' started by Anon-15281db623, Oct 24, 2004.

1. Anon-15281db623

Anon-15281db623 Anonymized

This will be my first time doing something like this so bear with me. :)

I want to take a roughly 300, 450 size image and make it into a 1152, 864pixel image.

When i just stretch the image it gets to distorted. Is there any way i can convert it to a better file type so when i stretch i can have good quality? Or is there some other means of doing this?

I have photoshop 7.0.

Any help is greatly appreciated. :)

:cool:

cooked

2. Frodo

Frodo Private E-2

Overcooked,

In the IMAGE RESIZE is there anything that says Keep Proportions? If so click it this will stop it from being distorted.

I cant point you as to where this is as I use Fireworks but I would think they are lall pretty much the same in this respect

3. Anon-15281db623

Anon-15281db623 Anonymized

Yes there is a option to keep the proportions. All that really does is lock the x and y properties so when i change one (the x or the y) it changes the other in accordance to the current picture dimensions.

I probly should have said earlier that my problem is the image gets fuzzy, and not as sharp as it was before hand. Is there anyway to make it bigger, but keep the sharpness, and the clearness of the picture?

:cool:

cooked

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds