Eeep...SQL Error 1805 :eek:

Discussion in 'Software' started by Mada_Milty, Dec 23, 2005.

1. Mada_Milty

Mada_Milty MajorGeek

We have 2 users that access an application/database server via RDC to use a db application called Visual Manufacturing, which is a GUI for interfacing with the DB. However, lately, whenever they try to save, they receive SQL error 1805. I need to get this resolved, but I can't think of any reason it would be doing so. Was hoping someone could give me some direction here, as it is critical to their operation.

What's more, this server's Admin tools folder is empty, and for the life of me, I can't remember the msc (?) for that shtuff, I'm looking for it via win explorer now, but if you know it off the top, and wouldn't mind posting it, you'd have all my thanks.

Happy Holidays, all!

2. Mada_Milty

Mada_Milty MajorGeek

Aww, hell...it probably just isn't installed. Lets focus on the sql error!

3. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

1805 shows up as "Too many subqueries" (for visual fox-pro 8).

4. Mada_Milty

Mada_Milty MajorGeek

Actually, it was a hung process in the database. I got 'er sorted out. Cheers for your reply, though!

5. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

glad you got it sorted.. info on that error was slim..

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds