Ematic tablet

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by psco2007, Oct 2, 2014.

1. psco2007

psco2007 Master Sergeant

I purchased this Ematic tablet and applied for the rebate.

This was the WORST experience of my life.

Mcafee refuses to honor the rebate and even after receiving the paperwork and it showing on the rebate Website, they say it is invalid.

After sending hours on the phone, nd getting nowhere, I contacted Tigerdirect and they are willing to refund my purchase price.

I can only say BEWARE of any rebate from Mcafee.

BTW - I got the tablet for nothing through a promotion on one of my credit cards and thought it might be a good intro to tablets.

This tablet is terrible - can't even stay online long enough to see anything or download anything - "Chrome has stopped working." What?

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicat...medium=main&utm_campaign=WEBLET03ORDER&cm_lm=

Says they are currently out of stock, but they'll have them again - hopefully no one else will order it.rolleyes

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds