Empty Drive Utility Program

Discussion in 'Software' started by Moni, Oct 27, 2004.

1. Moni

Moni Private E-2

My very first post and so i hope that it is in the correct area.
    Awhile back i downloaded a free utility program called "empty drive" and I thought that it was from Zdnet. It was a reminder program so that you could not shut down your computer with a cd or floppy in the drive. I had my notebook in for tweaking and now I find that the program has disappeared. It was free and I have tried surfing and can' find it. I was wondering if anyone knows where I might find this useful tool? Would appreciate all comments. Thankyou :cool:

2. Ciz

Ciz Corporal

3. Moni

Moni Private E-2

It is remarkable and joyously as I have posted in 5 other forums and no responses :confused: perhaps I am the only one out there that still uses floppies and cd's!!!!!!!
    Again thanks so much for your knowledgeable post, you made my day!!!

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds