Enabled Audibles do not Show On YM Screen?

Discussion in 'Software' started by tomsmg, Jan 1, 2012.

1. tomsmg

tomsmg Private First Class

Hope someone can help with this, when I bring up yahoo messenger screen and try to send a Instant message or voice message to a contact, the small screen you type into has another small screen just above it with looks like cartoon characters, and when you click on them to send them before you send them, they speak (one might say "Hello, I know your there, I can see you")

Well, none of the audibles are appearing on this small screen and I have newest adobe flash and I tried reinstalling yahoo messenger and also enabled Audibles in preferences, but they simply are not there and I dont know what is stopping them from appearing, this is what I need help with? Thanks

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds