Engenius/Senao ECB 3220 Client Bridge/AP

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by foolsmission, Oct 26, 2006.

1. foolsmission

foolsmission Private E-2

I'm running XP Pro
    Zone Alarm Firewall
    AVG Anti virus
    IE and Firefox for Browsers

The AP has only one Ethernet Port as it does not provide a Router function.
    I'm hardwired directly thru the ethernet port to my NIC on my desktop PC.

Is there something in my security settings on the Computer that will intermittently cause me to be denied access to the configuration "page" on the Engenius/Senao ECB 3220 Client Bridge/AP ?

Instructions say if it is in default config (as a Bridge) then use 192.168.1.1

If set as an AP use 192.168.1.2

PROBLEM
    Sometimes I can get in, and many times I can’t.

I've hard reset the device to default settings and tried turning off my AVG and Zone Alarm.

What can I due to get right in on this device by IP number?

2. Deuce47

Deuce47 Private E-2

You said that sometimes you can get in, and other times you can't?

I had a similar problem one time with an HP access point. Apparently, my laptop wasn't running an up-to-date version of Java, and therefore, my web interface was all screwy and I couldn't even get in to it.

3. foolsmission

foolsmission Private E-2

Duly noted.
    I run very minimal helper apps and plugins. (I think I said that correctly)

Clearing out the temp files and off-line content also seems to help, but jeez this is supposed to only require room temp IQ que no?

4. Deuce47

Deuce47 Private E-2

You would think it would.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds