Epson d92 status monitor 3

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by jellytots55, Dec 1, 2009.

1. jellytots55

jellytots55 Private E-2

Hi my clever people !!!

I hope you are able to sort my problem out. I had to reinstall my printer after a lovely trojan hit my computer but fixed now thanks to you.

I have an Epson Stylus D92 printer. I only ever use compatible inkjet cartridges & have no problems.

Well.... One of the ink levels has (x) even though there is still plenty of ink in cartridge. I used to be able to alter the status monitor to fix this (my rememberer not working) but for the life of me I simply cant remember.

Please can some clever person (I know you are out there !!), direct me the right way to alter the settings so that it empties the cartridge without any warning from the printer.

Thank you so much

Eileen xx

2. jellytots55

jellytots55 Private E-2

It's okay, done it. Went to the site where I buy my compatables & they had info for me.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds