Error 28 out of stack space

Discussion in 'Software' started by inkroar, Apr 1, 2005.

1. inkroar

inkroar Private E-2

Ok...here's the deal. When I go to turn on my computer, everything seems to boot up fine. The computer icons all show up....and then, the error pops up "Error 28: Out of Stack Space" ....The window that it pops up on is titled with "Giant Antispyware" (which is installed on my computer along with Spybot and another antivirus program).....a few seconds later, the icons all disappear from my desktop and the computer screen is only left with the wallpaper background...still running, but no icons or toolbars to click. I can Control - Alt - Delete and the Task window pops up with processes going on, but of course no programs running.

I went back and tried to run the computer in Safe mode and everything comes up fine. Icons showing and access to all toolbars and such. But no access to the internet (networking). I tried to uninstall Giant, but I can not as in safemode I can't access the internet, and in regular mode I can't access the internet due to no icons to click or menu's to choose from to get it done.

What could this problem be? Any other info you need I will readily provide.

Thanks so much!

Inkroar

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds