Error creating registry key:help!! I cant get anything installed!

Discussion in 'Software' started by alizzia, Aug 2, 2005.

1. alizzia

alizzia Private E-2

:eek: ok, first of all, my computer was full with spyware, adware, malware, trojans, you name it, so I decided to download a program that could helpme fix it, wait but before that I tried installing Msn messenger 7.0 and it created an error message because i dont have iexplorer 6.0, so I tried to download it but it wouldnt let me it said that there was an error creating registry key code 1009, so I scanned my computer for viruses and thats when i found out all the trash I had. So first I try downloading Spyware Blaster

Error creating registry key:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/microsoft/Window/CurrentVersion/Uninstall/spywareblaster_is1
    RegcreatEx failed;code 1009
    La base de registro de configuraciones esta dañada
    (my computer is in "spanish", though many things are in english)

so that was the beggining of hell, the only things it let me install were Hijackthis, Xoftspy and I already had spybot, but still they wouldnt fix the problems so I had to do alot manually, I thought if all the trash was gone the error would be fixed, but it seems not, so now i dont know what to do!!! please help me!!!

Ps. the message is always the same, the only thing that changes its the program name

2. jujet84

jujet84 Master Sergeant

3. alizzia

alizzia Private E-2

uhm

thanks i tried that link, but my problem is not with downloading programs, the error message comes out when I´m trying to install them and it happens with all off them, i need help fixing the registry

4. theefool

theefool Geekified

More info is required...Read and follow:

http://forums.majorgeeks.com/announcement.php?f=21

Also, are you an administrator when you installed this? Or are you a limited user?

5. Brandon

Brandon controlmind

Last edited: Aug 3, 2005

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds