Error Loading vsudfbhgdnbvf.dll (at startup)

Discussion in 'Software' started by clhelget, Sep 7, 2008.

1. clhelget

clhelget Private E-2

I have searched and searched. I cannot find any information on this .dll

My computer starts up fine, but I always get this error message: Error Loading C:/WINDOWS\system32\vsudfbhgdnbvf.dll
    Specified Module could not be found

Can anyone assist me?

FYI, I just went through all the steps on removing Malware as my computer was a bit of a mess... I believe this may be a residual problem.

2. musksnipe

musksnipe Guest

vsudfbhgdnbvf.dll doesn't show up anywhere on Google, including at Process Library.
    Just the look of the spelling smells like Malware.

Did you post your logs in the Malware section , after running the cleaning apps?

3. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

The error message is actually a good thing!!! It means that the file vsudfbhgdnbvf.dll is gone; it's been removed. Something is still trying to access the file though... check the 'run' keys in the registry, and take a look at your start up list (click Start, click Run, type msconfig and press Enter; then click the Start Up tab) and uncheck anything that lists that file and anything else that looks suspicious, unnecessary, or no longer installed. Did the folks in the Malware forum give you a "thumb's up... all clear"?

(I think this thread belongs in the Software forum)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds