Error Messages in IE 8

Discussion in 'Software' started by oma, Nov 4, 2010.

1. oma

oma MajorGeek

This afternoon I undid the IE8 blocker tool and installed IE 8. Better late than never eh? :-D

Now when I access most web pages I get an error (block). The messages are each time a bit different but have no clue why that is happening. Perhaps some of my settings somewhere? I've got a pic to show 1 example of an error.

What could the problem be? Thanks!!!

BTW: I think that most problems of IE 8 must have been ironed out by now.

Attached Files:

2. rustyjack

rustyjack MajorGeek

Try cleaning out your cookies and flush your DNS using CMD may help !

P.S Caught out using another Geek site i see !!!!!!! Naughty Naughty ! LOLLOL

3. oma

oma MajorGeek

Flushing the DNS did it!! Thank you!!! At least now I don't have to revert back to IE 7 because I was busier clicking those error boxes away rather than reading. It was mission impossible....

I always clean out the cookies after a browser session so I knew that wasn't the answer in this case.

re PS: LOL I'd be in the poorhouse if had to pay a dime to every Geek who visits there. Lots of good tips, reading and wallpaper. :major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds