Error report

Discussion in 'Software' started by angry_turtle, Apr 4, 2006.

1. angry_turtle

angry_turtle Private E-2

I'm getting crashes preceeded by a blue screen and something written on it which I don't have time to read, and then when i get back on to XP it gives me an error report, which also happens to be the same error report I got right before my comp crashed and I had to reinstall win xp.

These are the files the error report contains:
    c:\documen~\\user\locals~1\temp\wer5237.dir00\mini032106-02.dmp and as above with \sysdata.xml instead of mini, any one have any idea what these are, what they do, and how to fix them, before my comp crashes again? I was told before that it may be my video card or something, and to install an update which I tried but to no avail.

Ta;)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds