Everex Driver Help

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by lovemymcdreamy, Mar 21, 2010.

1. lovemymcdreamy

lovemymcdreamy Private First Class

I am working on my friends laptop. Everex and she lost her restoration disk. I am able to put in XP which is what was in it before it crashed. My problem is I need a wireless lan driver free download. Where can I find one for free?
    Thank you so much.

2. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

Everex went out of business in the US and Europe a long time ago, so you're not going to get any help from them. You can try this page, and hopefully it can help you: http://www.everex.com.tw/us

3. dlb

dlb MajorGeek

This should actually be in the Driver Forum, and we could really use more info, like a model number. An Everest system report would be very helpful also. More info about preparing and uploading the report can be found in this post by MG member Halo.....
    :-D

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds