Everything big, mouse moves screen

Discussion in 'Software' started by fr0zt72, Apr 3, 2008.

1. fr0zt72

fr0zt72 Private E-2

I'm having a really weird problem with my screen. I have a 22" monitor and when I set my resolution to the native (1680x1050) or anything higher, the screen looks huge and only part of it is shown. Even weirder, if I put the mouse to the edge of the screen, the whole screen will scroll to reveal the parts that are cut off! I've seen this on computers at work and usually a reboot will solve it, but it does not help me. I've tried the usual things (uninstall video drivers, install new drivers, etc) but no good.

If i do a print screen, it takes a screen shot of the entire screen! I cut it off in the attachment to simulate what it looks like (except it looks more stretched).

Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

2. hegemon875

hegemon875 Private First Class

Does your monitor have controls for centering or adjusting the picture? Try them if it does.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds