Exchange 2003 Server Rules

Discussion in 'Software' started by mikey1120, Feb 27, 2008.

1. mikey1120

mikey1120 Private E-2

This is a weird one:

I have an Exchange 2003 server and set up an email account that receives several emails a day. I wanted to set up a rule to send an automated response to everyone that sends an email to this account. I went through Outlook and was able to set up a server rule for this account so that I don't always have to have Outlook running in order for the rule to take effect. However, I recently decided to remove this rule and not send an automatic response, so I went into the same Outlook in which I set up the rule and I deleted the rule.

Now here's the problem: The rule still exists even though it is deleted from my Outlook!

I understand that I had set up a server rule, so my question is: How do I remove this rule from the server?

Any help will be appreciated, and please let me know if you need more info.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds