Exe Prevention

Discussion in 'Software' started by uber_hacker, May 24, 2006.

1. uber_hacker

uber_hacker Guest

Grettings to you all. I want to get some themes for style xp however alot of place kindly offer to install 3rd party stuff. You can block the installers of the 3rd party programs from running with BlackICE application protector, but I was hoping there was something else I could use. Possibly freeware? Anybody have any ideas?

2. Just Playin

Just Playin MajorGeek

Here are some sources for malware-free themes, icons and wallpapers so you don't even need to worry about blocking anything.

Belchfire.net A lot of people dissatisfied with ThemeXP's decision to bundle their stuff post their work here instead.

Neowin.net Another good theming resource.

DeviantArt You can find a bunch of good theme work here.

3. uber_hacker

uber_hacker Guest

Thank. I'm still interested in anyone's suggestions to prevenet exe's from running.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds