Experiences with CyberPower PC?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Mimsy, Aug 3, 2007.

1. Mimsy

Mimsy Superior Imperial Queen of the MG Games Forum

I'm not sure if I am in the right forum, but if not I am sure the excellent moderators of this site are capable of moving my thread. If that turns out to be needed, my apologies to all moderators. :)

Anyways.

I'm thinking of just buying my next gaming PC from CyberPower, rather than going through the hassle of building it myself, and I am interested in reviews of the company. I have done some research on it, and like what I see, and now I want to hear from someone who actually had to call their customer support, or from someone who bought a PC from them and has had nothing but joy (or sorrow) since.

I know I could build my own, and believe me the thought has crossed my mind many times, but I find that I am simply too lazy. I used to build my own because of the large amounts of money I saved, and because that was the only way to get a powerful gaming system, but that's not the case anymore. I find myself more than willing to pay someone else to spend the necessary hours on assembling, configuring, and testing a virgin system.

So hit me with reviews and opinions. Please?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds