facebook security update

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by nedskelly, Dec 19, 2009.

1. nedskelly

nedskelly Private E-2

My wife and I share a computer and have individual Facebook pages. When signing into facebook a window opens asking to update security setting, I was able to complete this update and continue with the login using my bigpond email address
    When my wife tries to login to her page a window loads requesting to "Verify Email account" over this the "security update" page loads. The only clickable option on the security update page is to "continue" Clicking this just reloads the page.
    Catch 22 ---cannot verify email due to security update page and cannot complete security update because email not verfied

2. nedskelly

nedskelly Private E-2

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds