failed to start up.?

Discussion in 'Software' started by TeH maN, Feb 23, 2009.

1. TeH maN

TeH maN Private E-2

after coming back from upstate my comp has been off the whole time when i turn it on it fails to start up first starts at desktop then freezes and blue screen shows up. i am running on safe mode and i see that problem has to be my video card but this computer hasn't even lasted 1 year here are the details. there are only to things that have a yellow sign in device manager in non plug and play driver security processor loader driver & SYMTDI. i have a ATI RADEON x300/x550 and i updated both and still no fix i would really appreciate the help i have looked all over and i took this site as my last resort.

Description
    A problem with your video hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
    Locale ID: 1033

Files that help describe the problem
    WD-20090217-1908-04.dmp
    sysdata.xml
    Version.txt

View a temporary copy of these files
    Warning: If a virus or other security threat caused the problem, opening a copy of the files could harm your computer.

Extra information about the problem
    BCCode: 117
    BCP1: 84748008
    BCP2: 8D026814
    BCP3: 00000000
    BCP4: 00000000
    OS Version: 6_0_6001
    Service Pack: 1_0
    Product: 768_1

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds