Family Cyber Alert Software

Discussion in 'Software' started by FrenchCanadianKitty, Mar 28, 2007.

1. FrenchCanadianKitty

FrenchCanadianKitty Private E-2

My daughter is getting into trouble so i bought Family Cyber Alert Software to track her my space and emails. She is computer smart. Can she find this software anywhere on my computer, if so where. P.S. I am a newbie at this. Thanks for your help

2. i-CONICA

i-CONICA Private E-2

your daughter may be doing well in her school computer lessons but that doesnt make her any sort of hacker, aslong as you and your daughter have seperate user accounts, yours is admin and your daughters isnt, then right click any of your personal folders and click, "make this folder private", with all that unless she seriously knows what she is doing then she isnt accessing your account, also the net nanny software you plan on using will be password protected, if you set that somthing good, DONT USE HER D.O.B, or somthing she could easily guess, i know my fathers bank account pin is my date of birth, that just silly, make the password at least 12 digits long and try to mix letters numbers and symbols for instance 14$&^;é][/B] like that, but other than that she isnt accessing that software, stop worrying, its what your daughter does with her webcam id be worried about, you cannot easily monitor that! you could find out the webcam started and ended between these times but what was in that transmittion is hard to tell! lol, stop worrying! hope this helps. :major i-CONICA :major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds