FaramirX's Game Reviews

Discussion in 'Software' started by FaramirX, Dec 3, 2008.

1. FaramirX

FaramirX Private E-2

Welcome to FaramirX's Game Reviews:major

-The last forums (before it died) that i inhabited, i ran a little column that i reviewed gamed that people wanted me to. Usually they would list games and i would go play it, if i hadnt already, and then give my opinions. I find that my opinions are very critical and im really able to see the Negatives and Positives to any game.
    Since I love this community and what i've seen so far, im gonna give it a go here; and since ive already played a butt load of games from my last appointment, you guys will get a bonus lol.

As of now i can do the following systems...

1. Xbox / Xbox 360 / Xbox Live
    2. PC (Awsome Computer System) Online As well.
    3. I can do Dreamcast and earlier systems through Emulator soon.
    4. PSP soon.
    5. DS possibly soon

Ill just keep editing this post with all reviews.

Upcoming Reviews...

1. Gears of War 2 (Xbox 360)
    2. Call of Duty: World at War (Xbox 360)
    3. GodsWar Online (PC - MMORPG)
    4. Soul Calibur 4 (Xbox 360)

More coming soon as well.

FeedBACK!

2. Speculant

Speculant The Confused One

so, will all the game reviews be in the same thread?

just curious

i suggest you review the game guild wars because im thinking about gettin it

also please review the game sauerbraten just cause its an awesome game

3. FaramirX

FaramirX Private E-2

Alright Easily Done my friend, I have all the guild wars games and played them for about a year, then quit. So when i get back from work Today ill do it!:major

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds