Faster intenet window...

Discussion in 'Software' started by christopherjellybean, Nov 12, 2006.

1. I have been using the tcpoptimizer the last couple of days and think i have it tweaked out as far as i can go...i guess. But how do i make my home page comeup faster or any new window show faster?
    Plus sometimes when i start my comp a Ie window pops up and it's just blank???? Virus-spy-malware maybe? I have zone alarm and Adaware se pro and they show nothing and the trend micro housecall and bitdefender online scaner show nothing? Any ideas? Oh and it don't happen all the time ,really random when it happens???? Hope this is the right Fourm for these!

2. Borsung

Borsung Corporal

A number of things can affect your problem here. Depending on how much RAM your computer has will affect how fast a new window will show, and your internet connection will affect how fast it will load. About the blank thing, i use to have that when ever i used Internet Explorer alot, Internet Explorer seems to be really easy to jam ur puter with spyware stuff, did you try adaware pro while in safe mode? You might find more things in safe mode that you couldnt get while running normal. Hope this helps?

3. I don't think my comp is to slow and i should have enough RAM for now. I just wondered if there were setting i could "tweak" like the TCPOptimizer does[​IMG][/IMG]

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds