File management software solution

Discussion in 'Software' started by hateuall, Jun 1, 2005.

1. hateuall

hateuall Private First Class

In my job I'm cutting and pasting all the time from one file to another, is there a free software dl so I can see two files at once in one window and just move it over so I can paste it in the second folder. I am having to each time go to one file and copy or cut then to another file and paste and it can get annoying. Any solutions on really good and secure free software to do this on a windows system?

2. Kiesta

Kiesta Private E-2

You mentioned you are using Windows. Usually, opening a file means it gets its own window. You could open two files and then resize and move the windows so that you have two showing at the same time.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds