File Recovery Share/Freeware?

Discussion in 'Software' started by bbsan, Jun 23, 2005.

1. bbsan

bbsan Private E-2

I'm looking for a file recovery software that actually recovers files, not just tease me with a "free" evaluation.

One of my diskettes is suddenly "unformatted". Using Bad Boy, et al, I can see the files, just not recover them (unless I buy the software). I checked the list here, with the same results.

I'm not cheap, but it's only one diskette. I know what you're thinking. Is the data on the diskette worth $60? I'm not cheap, but it's only one diskette.

bb

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Honest I wont tease you, but this should help you and DaDA its FREE, costs nothing... Nada, zilch, not a sausage!

PC Inspector

If by diskette you are refering to a 3.5" Floppy then I dont have experience of this software on one of those as I dont use them.. but it works a treat for HDs.

3. bbsan

bbsan Private E-2

BY GOLLY THAT WORKED!

I'd throw chocolate at you if I could.

Thanks very much!

bb

4. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

hahahhahaa.... your welcome, also from the same company is a recovery program ( also Free ) that if you have a digital camera, it will recover deleted and some corupted pics from your media cards.

BTW Welcome to Majorgeeks :)

5. bbsan

bbsan Private E-2

This has happened again and the above link to Pc Inspector is no longer valid.

I tried all the freewares listed in the files and NONE of them access my floppy or CD drives. Either I'm doing something wrong, or things have changed?

anybody?

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds