Files, Folders monitoring in network

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by rootcommander, Jan 18, 2007.

1. rootcommander

rootcommander Private E-2

Hello!

I need help!
    For a long time I search a network program with that I can monitor my files and folders in a local network, but I don't find. I think, for example there is a local network in that there my files and folders are shared, and I would like to see, monitor, who use or copy my shared files and folders and what files and folders. For example there is an anoher computer, who copy from me an xx.avi file, then I see the another computer and that copy this file.

I saw lof of network programs, but I didn't find this kind of program.
    Please, help me. What program can solve this problem.

Thank

Commander

2. cat5e

cat5e MajorGeek

3. rootcommander

rootcommander Private E-2

Thank You!

It is very good program for me, but not fully. For example, when somebody copy a file from me, the program doesn't show me who and what files copy from me, doesn't log it, only the accessing the file. The program show me only who access the file, who modified it, but doesn't show who copied it.

What do you think? Could you help me?

Thank

Commander

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds