Final Fantasy VII

Discussion in 'Software' started by Jazagod, May 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jazagod

Jazagod Command Sergeant Major

Advent Children.....
    What did you think?
    My favorite games are??? Final Fantasy's...I have played them all, and won.
    I just watched Advent Children and was very wowed!
    Think I will throw the game in again......
    I know there must be fans..
    I bought it and I am not dissapointed( the movie too)
    Anyone agree? let me know
    Or am I the only FF freak alive ?
    Hmm , seems I still owe Sid a slap
    hehe. the lippy bugger(our kick ass friend)
    :)

2. Adrynalyne

Adrynalyne Guest

I liked it a lot.

3. Jawa Slayer

Jawa Slayer Corporal

I loved the film, much better than the Spirits Within which was impressive graphically but the story sucked. This film made me want to play FFVII again. I really hope they remake it for the PS3, the tech demo looked cool! But it looks doubtful now FFXIII is on the horizon... Is it just me or does anyone else prefer the random, seperate screen battles over the real time fighting they put in FF Crystal Chronicles and now in FFXII? V, VI, VII and IX were my favorites in the series.

4. XKazeCloudX

XKazeCloudX Private First Class

well wut i dont like about advent children was that it was a continuence of ff7 but i wanted like..a movie about the entire game =[

5. viper_boy403

viper_boy403 MajorGeek

Im kinda lookin forward to the new combat system in FFXIII. Im a big fan of MMO style fighting and for me, the separate battle screen gets kinda annoying after a while. FFVII is definitely my fav of the bunch.

6. QuickSilver

QuickSilver Corporal

I'm a fan of the FF stuff :)

Jumped on the bandwagon playing FFVII... I'd never played a game like that before and was blown away. I loved the story (at least the bits I understood, I swear I don't know what those writers are smoking sometimes) and the gameplay was awesome, albeit kinda easy after I'd taken the time to get the Knights of the Round materia. :D
    I think FFX was a great contribution to the series too with the voices sorting of making the characters that much more alive. The story was fantastic for that game too, and for once a story that made sense - I think thats why its probably my favourite of the ones I've played. FFX-2 I got because I wanted the story to continue - however being male I don't think it appealed to me as much as it would a female gamer.

As for Advent Children - well its on my list to get - I just haven't had a chance (read no money) to get it yet - but I will be soon... I can't wait to see what they do with the FFVII story line...

7. XKazeCloudX

XKazeCloudX Private First Class

i already said that it dont follow the game and it just tells you what happens AFTER the game...nobody else is bothered my that? XD im the only one...

8. Balthazor

Balthazor Private E-2

Final Fantasy VII crisis core is the continueation of FFVII only made for PsP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds