finding all vidios/pictures etc on my computer.

Discussion in 'Software' started by jeffcp, Jun 20, 2010.

1. jeffcp

jeffcp Private E-2

Is there a program that allows me to scan my computer and show me a list of all videos on there? Also will this show all pictures and other files? Thanks.

2. baklogic

baklogic The Tinkerer

Even the free versions will do that.
    I remember having an free adobe photo program that picked up everything, even the ones on a memory stick, if I wanted to save them.
    I don't tend to use them now, as I have other software, but videos can be saved, by opening media player, and adding them to it. Sometimes , codecs need to be updated, but the later versions seem to be able to play, and allow videos be added.
    I know adobe used to offer a free photo program, but not having used one for a while, Iwould have to look it up.

3. baklogic

baklogic The Tinkerer

4. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

Search everything, not just for pictures: http://www.voidtools.com/
    put *.jpg in the blank and all pictures will be found. If you have other types *.bmp *.tiff, etc. gives other pictures. This is so far superior to windows XP included search, that I just install it on all my XP computers.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds