Firefox - Multiple tabs

Discussion in 'Software' started by Mikal, Jan 25, 2006.

1. Mikal

Mikal Private E-2

Well you know in firefox you can have multiple tabs in one window... And you could also open a new tab just by press the wheel on the mouse down. Well since i've got my new computer I'm not able to do that anymore, any ideas why? I'm at work at the moment so I can't post which version I'm using but I think its a recent one. Thanks for any help.

Oh and while were on the subject of internet, when I go to scroll by pressing in the mouse wheel to bring up that arrow direction thing. It comes up but when I move in either direction I don't get the arrows moving either side with my mouse, it just... scrolls, which is quite annoying.

Sorry for the minor questions but little things bug me more than you will ever know:mad: :)

p.s has anyone got any gloves I can borrow?

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

odd, have you tried to reinstall the mouse software?

3. Mikal

Mikal Private E-2

I haven't, I shall give that a go in about an hour and i'll let ya know how it goes :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds