Flash Drive Recover Tool

Discussion in 'Software' started by Goldenskull, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Goldenskull

Goldenskull I can't follow the rules

Does any no of any Recovery Tools that are Free id like too restore files i lost on my Flash Drive stick.So i don't have too find all of the stuff again.

2. plodr

plodr Major Geek Super Extraordinaire

3. Goldenskull

I found one from CCleaner works good.Thanks though

4. plodr

I suspect you mean you found one from the company that produces CCleaner, Piriforn. That would be Recuva, one of the two programs I mentioned.

5. sach2

sach2 Major Geek Extraordinaire

Hi plodr,

If you happen to still have a link to that article, I'd be interested in reading it. Don't go to any trouble, just if you can easily pull it up.

Thanks.

6. Goldenskull

I kinda found it on there site lol

7. plodr

sach2, I found it.
    Code:
    http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9224577/6_data_recovery_tools_for_SD_cards_USB_drives_and_more?source=rss_latest_content&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+computerworld%2Fnews%2Ffeed+%28Latest+from+Computerworld%29
    Enjoy. I usually just take notes on the free best programs.

8. sach2

sach2 Major Geek Extraordinaire

Thanks! It looks detailed and current. I'll enjoy reading it to see how their test worked. :)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds