Font Size change affects programs

Discussion in 'Software' started by GrreatRon, Mar 18, 2004.

1. GrreatRon

GrreatRon Sergeant

Why do the font sizes in a couple of my apps change according to the font size I am using in IE. If I close IE with font size at, say, Medium, then open either of these two apps, the font size in that program is also Medium. This is true with whatever font size is active in IE? Any ideas?

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

what are these other two programs?

3. GrreatRon

GrreatRon Sergeant

One is a database called Online Agent which I use in my real estate business, and the other is a Viewer program which takes a digest of messages from a forum and presents the messages in an easier to read form.

4. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

so I'm assuming that they use the "web" in some fashion or html pages in some way . If this is the case then that is why your text changes along with your changes to IE.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds