Fonts on some webpages are larger then normal.

Discussion in 'Software' started by shpion, Apr 2, 2006.

1. shpion

shpion Private E-2

Hi i tried a search and couldnt find anything. Since yesterday i open up my internet and my homepage of yahoo had its fonts larger then normal. On some websites the fonts are large and on others they are normal. Is this a problem? i ran avg, spybot , ad-aware and nothing came up. thanks.

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Which browser you using?

IE then this is the easiest way to defaultly set the size click View > Text Size and make sure its set to "Medium" then test out a few of the websites that had larger test and without.

Opera, same sort of method, View > Zoom and set to 100%

Firefox ,View > Text Size and set to normal

n.b their are other methods to change the size and this generally works will all the above browsers, Hold CTRL key down and if your mouse has a wheel move it forward/back to change the size, to use this you will need to be on one of the sites which you experienced the larger text, as some websites/forums have sizable text disabled.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds