for TimW/netzero problem

Discussion in 'Software' started by GRAYHAIR, Aug 20, 2006.

1. GRAYHAIR

GRAYHAIR Private E-2

Tim, thank you for the help that you provided. Unfortunately the Netzero e mail problem with IE still exists. Fortunately I have found a way to save copies of Netzero e mails to our computer for viewing when off line. Using Firefox I save the entire e mail file to the computer. Then open the e mail HTML , left click the save as and save to the desired computer file. After doing the fore mentioned, delete the whole file folder. Just the e mail is left in the designated computer file. It is a pain and takes time, but for now it'll have to do. Netzero help people only stated that saving e mails to your computer is no longer possible and another reply said that it was for security purposes??? Makes no sense to me. Again, thanks for your help!

Grayhair

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds