Force Uac To Be Focus Window In Win 7

Discussion in 'Software' started by DOA, Nov 25, 2015.

1. DOA

DOA MG's Loki

I have been seeing some of our users turn off UAC.
    The complaint is that they double click a program and can do nothing. Disabling the UAC fixes this.
    The actual problem is that the UAC comes up minimized. It's flashing as a program icon. But they don't see it.

Is there a way to force Win 7 UAC to always be on top and get focus?
    This happens every time our program is run on some machines.

2. Anon-469e6fb48c

Anon-469e6fb48c Anonymized

DOA in my opinion i hate the UAC it is about as bad as a anti virus scanner.

Probably the two things i hate out of the windows OS is the UAC and the administrator option.These two are the worst add on's microsoft has put into a window.

Sure it might be good for some but not for people like me who use a lot of programs in a day.

It should be made as a install option to turn them on or off.

3. Eldon

Eldon Major Geek Extraordinaire

DOA,
    I have been using ElevatedShortcut for Windows 7 and Windows 8 for a year. It allows you to bypass UAC for one or more programs without turning off UAC. MBAM is one of the programs that I know is safe - I don't need to see the UAC.
    Have a look here.
    http://winaero.com/comment.php?comment.news.152

I use other utilities from Winaero and they are malware free.

DOA likes this.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds