four arrows?

Discussion in 'Software' started by aumaker, Mar 11, 2009.

1. aumaker

aumaker Private First Class

Simple question, I hope. I have an email, only one email that when I place the cursor anywhere in the body of the email I get those four sided arrows. Tried both left and right cliks and no luck.

Tom:banghead

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

Its sound like the email has a picture imbedded into it hence the cross four arrows at each point. If you right click the text when the four arrows are showing and click Properties or Save as and save the file to HDD and see what type of file it is.

3. aumaker

aumaker Private First Class

I right clicked and got only "move, copy and cancel"... No Properties. Looks like it changes the position of the email. It has links, but no way to get to them.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds