Foxconn

Discussion in 'Software' started by jb-ab, Aug 17, 2008.

1. jb-ab

jb-ab Private E-2

Hi, I am working on my sons PC It has a Foxconn N15235 board with on board sound and grafix!
    Here is my problem Foxconn don't make this board so they say rolleyes
    It is not listed at all rolleyes
    The machine was purchased from a catalog! :eek:
    Told him not too!
    I have searched the net and there seem to be quite a few ppl with the same problem.
    I have managed to get the sound from realtek and an ethernet driver but not grafix, i did try your ANDI program but it cant identify the grafix :cry

Hope you can help

2. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

3. jb-ab

jb-ab Private E-2

Thanks i will give it a try :)

4. jb-ab

jb-ab Private E-2

Still cant find out who to get the display drivers from:(

5. Fred_G

Fred_G Heat packin' geek

When you run SIW, under hardware and video, what do you get?

E

6. jb-ab

jb-ab Private E-2

Well it came up undetermined hardware and the rest was blank, i have since run the program on mine and i have a different readout so i will go and check it again, i think they have run it wrong or got the wrong program down as we are 1/2 mile apart i got the daughter in law to download and tell me what it saysrolleyes
    Now i must say she is blond :confused and i should have gone and checked it my self !

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds