Fraps or Taksi problem...

Discussion in 'Software' started by cApNhOwDy, Jun 10, 2005.

1. cApNhOwDy

cApNhOwDy Private E-2

Hi, I'm having an annoying problem with my videocapture/frames per second program. Now, normally I wouldnt bother you with technical questions, but It's something that's really bugging me. I downloaded and installed Fraps and Taksi a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago. I liked them... at first. But, when I finally got annoyed with the framerate in the upper right hand corner, I tried disabling it. It still wont come off. So, I try exiting Fraps and Taksi. the framerate indicator is still there. Then, I just uninstall it and delete any and all files pertaining to Fraps and Taksi (lemme guess.... I'm screwed). And... the framerate thingy is still there. It's bugging the crap outta me, and if you think you can help, I'd greatly appreciate it. :eek: :eek: :eek:

BTW, I dont know if the FPS indicator is from Fraps or Taksi. It doesnt display a green triangle in the corner, which I know Taksi does, but it's not exactly the same size as Fraps's numbers. Anyways, If you know what the problem is, then please help me.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds