Freeware to create crawling banner

Discussion in 'Software' started by craigharrison, Dec 6, 2004.

1. craigharrison

craigharrison Private First Class

Anyone know of a freeware that can create a moving banner? I want to import it into my website. As many of you see, I'm very new to this. Thanks for your help.

2. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

can you describe the actions you want the banner to have?
    float, move right , left.. stay with page when scroll down etc..

3. craigharrison

I just wanted some kind of a marquee type of banner that the words just traveled right to left. Nothing like a floater that follows you while scrolling. Thanks.

4. Colemanguy

Colemanguy MajorGeek

Something like whats on top of my webpage
    http://colemanguy.lagsource.com
    the code is
    <marquee behavior="alternate">Welcome to Dean's Homepage</marquee></font></p>

5. craigharrison

That's generally the idea but I wanted to have the words moving from right to left that disappear on the left and reimerge on the right. My website if you want to check out is www.it-resourcesllc.net. I wanted it to be placed at the bottom of the two "alamode" graphics.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds