1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Frequent Error

Discussion in 'Software' started by nino, Jul 4, 2005.

1. nino

nino Private E-2

Seems my computers totally screwed over what with hardrives failing and wierd theme errors!
    heres the latest development in my computer troubles saga

im getting this error coming up for a wide range of programs at random times:

im running XP SP1 and am fully uptodate with all windows updates

all help apreciated

2. A.Son

A.Son Sergeant

Do you try to remove it then install it gain ?
  3. nino

nino Private E-2

the errors being flagged by about 10 different programs so i didnt want to uninstall them all but i think it might be an idea ill give it a go
  4. noahawk

noahawk Corporal

from the program named in the message title bar, it looks like your sound/audio driver or the SoundMax Control Center is giving the error message. Maybe a reinstall of the program along with the driver is in order.