Front Page Editor 2003

Discussion in 'Software' started by syndrome, Oct 6, 2007.

1. syndrome

syndrome Private E-2

I am taking a course and my next module will be on web design. We will be working with Microsoft Front Page Editor. As I only need it for the course to buy a copy would be silly and anyway I cannot afford the £179.00 that pc world want for it. I was told I could download it free from Download.com but I cannot see it anywhere. I am 64 years old and love computers and I want to be able to work with the packages and I hope to use what I learn benifiting some charity by volunteering. If someone knows how to get hold of a copy or if there is a another programme that works in a similar way and is cheaper I would be greatful for the information. I know this is a bit cheeky but you have to try don't you. :eek:

2. AbbySue

AbbySue MajorGeeks Administrator

While we may sympathize with your financial dilemma, MG's cannot assist you in finding illegal copies of software. I would suggest looking on ebay or similar auction websites to see if anyone is selling a legal copy.

Good luck!:)

PS: Normally I would close or delete a thread like this but will leave it open in case someone has ideas for other software that you may be able to legally use.

3. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

4. syndrome

syndrome Private E-2

Please accept my appoligies for that thread.I did not think when I sent it. Now I know I will not post anything similar again

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

5. Major Attitude

Major Attitude Co-Owner MajorGeeks.Com Staff Member

Its all good. Im also adding a new html editor now. Its called Kompzer and is based off of one of my favorite freeware html editors, Nvu, which has not been developed further since 2005. Check front page in 5.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds