Fujitsu siemens esprimo laptop no audio device help

Discussion in 'Software' started by sambooth, Dec 3, 2012.

1. sambooth

sambooth Private E-2

My sound has gone from the laptop and when i go into the control panel it says no audio device and its all grey, how do i get this back?

2. Caliban

Caliban I don't need no steenkin' title!

Greetings, sambooth, and welcome to MajorGeeks...

We need some more info from you: what's the model # of your machine and what operating system version and Service Pack # are you using?

Also, please download and run Speccy, a free system information tool.

When the scan completes select 'File', 'Save as Text file', name the report, and save to an easily found location such as your Desktop.

Be advised: the report will display your IP Address and Windows Product Key. You may delete this information if you so wish.

Then attach that file to your next post per these instructions: HOW TO: Attach Items To Your Post.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds