fujitsu siemens scaleo 600

Discussion in 'Software' started by kippax4, May 13, 2010.

1. kippax4

kippax4 Private E-2

Does anyone know where I can get a multimedia controller for my Fujitsu Siemens scaleo 600 with Windows 7 on it please?

2. DavidGP

DavidGP MajorGeeks Forum Administrator - Grand Pooh-Bah Staff Member

Hi

In multimedia controller could you explain a little more as to what you need, as could this be the Motherboards Chipset driver that helps to run the multimedia hardware like Audi, Graphics etc or if something else please describe?

AS the Scaleo series had various chipsets installed run the below to gain us a log of your hardware, instructions for getting the log and attaching are included.

Also to gain some info, do you already have Windows 7 installed?
    Was this an upgrade from the original supplied Windows XP or a clean fresh install of Windows 7 (in which you would have wiped your previous Windows out)?
    In Device Manager what items have yellow ! marks?

But as this is an older PC, you may not find compatible Windows 7 drivers, but we can try.

3. kippax4

kippax4 Private E-2

Yes it was a clean install. The only yellow mark is next to multimedia controller. Many thanks.

Attached Files:

4. DavidGP

Hi

I have found a list of Audio drivers for the Realtek AC97 for VIA chipsers but their are 5 of them and anyone of them could be the correct one, so could you in Device Manager double click the Audio yellow ! mark and in its properties click Details Tab then in the Property dropdown choose Hardware Ids, then highlight the value data and paste into your next post.

The drivers are likely HERE at VIA.

5. kippax4

kippax4 Private E-2

Thanks Halo,
    Hardware id's are as follows: -
    PCI\VEN_1131&DEV_7146&SUBSYS_101113C2&REV_01
    PCI\VEN_1131&DEV_7146&SUBSYS_101113C2
    PCI\VEN_1131&DEV_7146&CC_048000
    PCI\VEN_1131&DEV_7146&CC_0480

6. DavidGP

Hi

I do take it you have no audio sound being played on your PC? as those codes link to a DVB TV card/USB, taking it you dont have one of them do you?

If you do, do you know its make and model, maybe printed on the device.

But try these Realtek AC97 drivers for Vista/Win7 HERE (but dont install if your sound is ok, as I assumed multimedia controller was the audio)

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds