Fund Raiser Pictures and Video

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Kodo, Jul 25, 2004.

1. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

hey dude.send it to this email in paypal

jcorzine@mchsi.com

that's jacks (wraith) paypal account.

2. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

Well, preferabley Kodo, but I trust you all enough :). I'll pay for the 2.9% myself, I'll work it out so that i send that bit more.

Oh thats cool :) Now I just need to work out what I have to send :p

3. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

Oh poo, I just realised the account on my paypal is my cheque account. I'll haveta send it on monday. But don't worry, I promise I will ;) (i'll do it at the same time as my phone-bills) I wouldnt put Kodo through pain without a good reason :)

4. G.T.

G.T. R.I.P February 4, 2007. You will be missed.

Kodo, mine's going to the bank by check, at double what I'd pledged since you wimped out at only 12 pieces. :D In case you're trying to figure out a total amount.

5. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

My mistake was taking a break and having to much to drink. The liquid expanded the dough in my stomach like a dry sponge getting wet.

6. G.T.

G.T. R.I.P February 4, 2007. You will be missed.

That's alright. Sounds like you made up in water cannon balloons what you lost in pizza slices. Just yanking your chain a bit. I don't think I could have topped 12 pcs.

7. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

was kind of bummed that I couldn't do more.. but I was SOOOO thirsty. We had fun with the potato cannon that's for sure :D

8. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

and THATS why they give you free refils in pizza hut when they have the all-you-can-eat buffet lunch :D

9. Robster12

Robster12 The Horse Whisperer

Kodo, you're a good man!
    Its always good to see good people do good things!
    Ha!
    I'm just glad that nobody got hurt any worse that they did!

Didn't read this whole thread, too busy, but I saw some of the pics.
    Will see the others later.

You guys are CRAZY!
    That cannon thing and all! Good thing the cops didn't show up!
    Hah!!!

Well, the check is in the mail today.

You have earned it!

:p ;) :)

10. ICeMaN

ICeMaN Master Sergeant

Yeah, but it was fun :D

11. Shadowchaser

Shadowchaser A Really Great Guy

Kodo, do we have a total of donations? The memorial is this Friday and I would love to have a total to let Ted and the others know. Thank you guys so much for all of your generosity. I can't say it enough. You guys are great!!

Jack

12. lostkiwi

lostkiwi MajorGeek

Kodo, how are your bruises? Hope you are doing better. You done a good thing Pony Boy. :D

13. Kodo

Kodo SNATCHSQUATCH

I got 257.50 for you from my end.. I don't know exactly what everyone else sent in. Some sent more than they planned. The estimate is close to 500.00 I believe.. but I don't have a solid # to give you.

@Kiwi.. bruises are healing nicely. Some are still a bit sore.. but I don't notice it much.

MajorGeeks.Com Menu

Downloads All In One Tweaks \ Android \ Anti-Malware \ Anti-Virus \ Appearance \ Backup \ Browsers \ CD\DVD\Blu-Ray \ Covert Ops \ Drive Utilities \ Drivers \ Graphics \ Internet Tools \ Multimedia \ Networking \ Office Tools \ PC Games \ System Tools \ Mac/Apple/Ipad Downloads

Other News: Top Downloads \ News (Tech) \ Off Base (Other Websites News) \ Way Off Base (Offbeat Stories and Pics)

Social: Facebook \ YouTube \ Twitter \ Tumblr \ Pintrest \ RSS Feeds