1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

funny error messages

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by N5638J, Feb 3, 2006.

1. N5638J

N5638J Guest

you ever been doing something at your pc and a funny error came up and it just made your day? i never thought i would see one like the one below. feel free to post yours.

i was just playing a nice simple game of interstate 82 and thin bam it closed and got a funny error that just made me laugh.:eek:

Attached Files:

2. evilevets

evilevets Sergeant Major

There was a magazine I used to get called Windows & .Net Magazine, and on the last page there was a column where they would put crazy error messages like that that readers would send in. I used to love that column!

3. goldfish

goldfish Lt. Sushi.DC

I had one in Pro/desktop that said "ARgh!!" once.... i had a screenshot of it but it's at school :p
  4. Lev

Lev MajorGeek

Last edited: Jun 28, 2007